HoReCa Packing All You Need to Know
HoReCa packaging refers to packaging materials and containers used by the hotel, restaurant, and catering (HoReCa) industry to store and transport food and beverages. Here is all you need to know about HoReCa packaging:
- Types of packaging: HoReCa packaging can be made of various materials, including plastic, paper, cardboard, metal, glass, and biodegradable materials.
- Packaging sizes: HoReCa packaging is available in different sizes and shapes to accommodate various types of food and beverages.
- Food safety: HoReCa packaging must meet food safety standards to ensure that food is safe and free from contamination during storage and transportation.
- Customization: Many HoReCa packaging suppliers offer custom packaging options that can be tailored to fit the specific needs of a restaurant or catering business.
- Environmental impact: Many HoReCa packaging suppliers now offer environmentally friendly packaging options, such as biodegradable materials, to reduce the environmental impact of the industry.
- Cost: The cost of HoReCa packaging varies depending on the material, size, and quantity ordered.
- Regulations: HoReCa packaging must comply with regulations set by local and national authorities, such as food safety and waste management regulations.
- Sustainability: Many restaurants and catering businesses are now looking for sustainable HoReCa packaging options to reduce their carbon footprint and appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
By understanding these key points about HoReCa packaging, and with the wide range of packaging material available with EZTrolley, restaurant and catering businesses can make informed decisions about the type of packaging they use to store and transport food and beverages.